Download our office process and procedures (PDF) for projects.
For Christian Scholar submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Communications Department – Project Guidelines
In order to obtain maximum efficiency for project requests, the Office of Marketing and Communications asks that you review the following information before the project request is submitted. Our office adheres to this process as a project workflow guideline for all departments and divisions.
- All projects submissions must be sent in 60 days prior to requested due date
- A Project brief will be written by the Marketing department for projects that have multiple components and also require multiple staff and departments to produce. The Marketing department will determine if a project requires a brief.
- The ENC Brand Manual and 10 Step Project Process will be used as the guideline for all projects.
- Marketing and Communications is the final approval for all content.
- Projects submitted inside 60 days are not guaranteed to be completed on the specified due date.
10 Step Project Process
Step 1: Submit Project Request Form
Step 2: Upon receipt of project request, Marketing will:
- Communicate within 3 business days with project contact person to schedule a time to discuss the project
- Create a Project Brief, Deliverables List and Timeline within 7 business days, based on complexity of project -
- Email Project Brief, Deliverables List and Timeline documents to project contact person for review
Editorial and Creative Production Begins
Step 3: Obtain all content from project contact person
Step 4: Begin production and creation of content
Step 5: Design/Creation – 1st Draft
Step 6: Department Review of 1st Draft - (7 business day review period)
Step 7: Design/Creation – 2nd Draft (if needed)
Step 8: Final Department Review of 2nd draft - (7 business day review period)
Only errors will be fixed.
Final Delivery and Quality Control
Step 9: Project is created and completed based on Stage 8 review
Step 10: A Final Review for quality control may be used in order to ensure
accuracy and brand compliancy
Fax Number (for business cards)
Please Note: Each online project request will be reviewed, added to the project queue and a delivery date will be established based on project requirements and due date. The Marketing staff will communicate with you to schedule a project kick-off meeting and/or discuss delivery timeline adjustments.
- Most projects require a 60 day notice prior to final delivery
- Larger projects may require 3-6 months notice
(press CTRL to select more than one)
Description: Please provide a detailed description of each project type you identified.
Date project will be distributed or released
Existing artwork or materials?
How will you be assisting the Marketing and Communications Team?
If updating a previous ENC print project, what was the name of the project?
If you need Advertising, Public Relations & Media buying assistance, please explain.