Download our office process and procedures (PDF) for projects.
For Christian Scholar submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Communications Department – Project Guidelines
In order to obtain maximum efficiency for project requests, the Office of Marketing and Communications asks that you review the following information before the project request is submitted. Our office adheres to this process as a project workflow guideline for all departments and divisions.
- All projects submissions must be sent in 60 days prior to requested due date
- A Project brief will be written by the Marketing department for projects that have multiple components and also require multiple staff and departments to produce. The Marketing department will determine if a project requires a brief.
- The ENC Brand Manual and 10 Step Project Process will be used as the guideline for all projects.
- Marketing and Communications is the final approval for all content.
- Projects submitted inside 60 days are not guaranteed to be completed on the specified due date.
Fax Number (for business cards)
Please Note: Each online project request will be reviewed, added to the project queue and a delivery date will be established based on project requirements and due date. The Marketing staff will communicate with you to schedule a project kick-off meeting and/or discuss delivery timeline adjustments.
(press CTRL to select more than one)
Description: Please provide a detailed description of each project type you identified.
Date project will be distributed or released
Existing artwork or materials?
How will you be assisting the Marketing and Communications Team?
If updating a previous ENC print project, what was the name of the project?
If you need Advertising, Public Relations & Media buying assistance, please explain.