Format: Cohort model; classes meet once a week for 6-weeks
Length: 30 months
Credits: 63 credits
Cost Per Credit: $340
Total Estimated Program Cost: $24,151
Location: Old Colony Campus (Quincy)
The Associate of Arts in General Business is designed for working adults with little or no previous college experience. The 63-credit curriculum integrates a strong liberal arts core with foundation business courses to equip students with the communication and analytical skills they need for success in their profession or in additional academic studies.
The AC program is available at ENC’s Old Colony Campus location. Classes meet once a week over a period of 6 weeks. Students who follow the program’s schedule can expect to complete it in approximately 30 months.
1. Describe the foundation concepts, theories and practices involved in operating an effective business.
2. Evaluate business opportunities and threats that could impact the formulation of a business plan.
3. Identify critical events, profound ideas, and important discoveries that changed the world and continue to resonate today.
4. Formulate multi-step strategies for locating information and/or solving problems.
5. Discuss themes of the human condition as represented in specific art forms.
6. Emulate the communication practices of scholars.
7. Evaluate the influence of the Bible on Western culture and its expressions.
8. Synthesize the role of personal ethics with the definition of leadership.
9. Collaborate respectfully with a diverse, multicultural community.
Learn How Military Service Can Lead To Business Success [Infographic]
How Can A Business Degree
Advance Your Career?Download FREE eBook