Future students who live more than 300 miles from Boston are invited to participate in the Boston Bound travel reimbursement program. ENC will reimburse airfare up to $500 or automobile gasoline up to $300 for one campus visit. The reimbursement will only be valid upon enrollment and will be credited to the student’s account after classes begin. Valid receipt(s) is/are necessary for reimbursement.
Valid receipt(s) is/are considered any one of the following:
- The original receipt from the airline or travel agent
- Copies of the actual tickets that include the cost
- For online tickets: the receipt printed from an e-mail note or Internet browser
- Original gasoline receipts for days of visit travel
- Receipt must be submitted before enrollment, or no more than two weeks past the first day of classes during your first year of attendance.
- A credit card statement or copies of receipts are NOT acceptable.
- The reimbursement will be credited directly to the student’s school account.
- Cash refunds will NOT be administered.
- Reimbursements are non-transferable.
- Airline reimbursement is exclusively for student and one parent or guardian.
- Reimbursement is only for business or coach class travel.
- Visit is not limited to any specific event.
- Visits must be pre-arranged through the Office of Admissions to qualify.
To schedule your visit TODAY, please contact the Office of Admissions at , or sign up for a Red Carpet Day.