1. Museum of Science – The mission of the Museum of Science, Boston is to stimulate interest in and further understanding of science and technology and their importance for individuals and for society.
To accomplish this educational mission, the staff, volunteers, overseers and trustees of the Museum are dedicated to attracting the broadest possible spectrum of participants, and involving them in activities, exhibits and programs which will:
* encourage curiosity, questioning and exploration,
* inform and educate,
* enhance a sense of personal achievement in learning,
* respect individual interests, backgrounds and abilities, and
* promote life-long learning and informed and active citizenship.
All this is offered in the spirit that learning is exciting and fun at the Museum of Science.
2. Current Science and Technology Center – The Current Science & Technology Center is a place where you can find out more about science and technology in the news... and catch up on the leading edge in research and exploration. Located in the Blue Wing of the Museum of Science, Boston, the Center offers exhibits, live events, video, animation, digital updates and live links to researchers in the field.
3. Boston University – College of Engineering
4. MIT School of Engineering - MIT's School of Engineering develops innovative technologies, thinking, and practice, as well as creative leaders equipped to address the world's complex problems.
5. Brooks Automation – Brooks Automation Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKS) creates manufacturing efficiency for the semiconductor and other complex manufacturing industries, helping customers increase productivity, lower operating costs and improve return on investment. In addition to best-in-class hardware and software products and services, Brooks offers complete, tightly integrated solutions that optimize manufacturing equipment, factory productivity and enterprise efficiency. Brooks’ solutions enable customers to bring products to market with greater speed and profitability.
6. The MITRE Corporation – The MITRE Corporation is a not-for-profit organization chartered to work in the public interest. As a national resource, we apply our expertise in systems engineering, information technology, operational concepts, and enterprise modernization to address our sponsors' critical needs.
MITRE manages three Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs): one for the Department of Defense (known as the DOD Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence FFRDC), one for the Federal Aviation Administration (the Center for Advanced Aviation System Development), and one for the Internal Revenue Service (the Center for Enterprise Modernization). MITRE also has its own independent research and development program that explores new technologies and new uses of technologies to solve our sponsors' problems in the near-term and in the future.
7. The Institute of Electrical Engineers - The IEE is an innovative international organization for electronics, electrical, manufacturing and IT professionals, with specifically tailored products, services and qualifications to meet the needs of today's technology industry. The IEE supports knowledge and education that will underpin engineering in the 21st century.
8. The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE) – The IEEE (Eye-triple-E) is a non-profit, technical professional association of more than 360,000 individual members in approximately 175 countries. The full name is the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., although the organization is most popularly known and referred to by the letters I-E-E-E. Through its members, the IEEE is a leading authority in technical areas ranging from computer engineering, biomedical technology and telecommunications, to electric power, aerospace and consumer electronics, among others.
9. Spectrum Magazine - IEEE Spectrum is the flagship magazine and website of the IEEE, the world’s largest professional organization devoted to engineering and the applied sciences.