HR BULLETIN: 2014-09-12
To recruit and enroll applicants to ENC by fulfilling various duties related to prospective students, and by networking with key influencers. This position reports to the Director of Admissions.
- Recruit, admit and enroll prospective students to the College.
- Represent the College at various recruitment events.
- Counsel prospective students and their parents regarding the admission process.
- Contact prospective and targeted students at high schools, college fairs, churches, youth events, and community colleges.
- Develop and maintain positive internal relationships with other departments and alumni.
- Provide prompt, supportive follow-up to prospective students and their key influencers, including parents, church leaders, high school counselors and community college transfer advisors.
- Frequent travel, potentially 12-15 days per month.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, preferably from a Christian liberal arts college.
- Experience in working with youth is preferred.
- Marketing or sales related experience a plus.
- Strong communication, organizational, and computer skills are necessary.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
- You must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Willingness to travel extensively, representing the institution is required.
Applicants may make application by submitting their resume along with a cover letter and statement of faith.
Eastern Nazarene College, 23 E. Elm Avenue, Quincy, MA 02170
Eastern Nazarene College, a four-year, liberal arts, residential college of the Church of the Nazarene, located on Boston's South Shore, seeks qualified persons to join a multi-cultural community to fill faculty and staff positions. ENC encourages women and minorities to apply. Applicants should be committed Christians and active in a local church. Preference in hiring is given to those with Wesleyan convictions and background, though qualified applicants from other Christian traditions will be considered as well.