Office 365 provides you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices-while helping to protect against malicious software (also known as malware) and spam.
- Easily manage your email with 25-gigabyte (GB) mailboxes and send emails up to 25 megabytes (MB) in size.
- Work from almost anywhere with automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts across devices you use most, including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhone, Android phones, Blackberry smartphones*, Windows Mobile and Windows Phones.**
- Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Office Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home or in the office or you are working offline.
- Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser while keeping a rich, familiar Outlook experience with Outlook Web App.
- Easily schedule meetings by sharing calendars and viewing them side by side, seeing your colleagues' availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar.
- Protect yourself from spam and viruses with Exchange Online Protection which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.
*Users of Blackberry Internet Service get push email and can add calendar and contacts to their Blackberry device through a wired sync with Outlook on the PC.
**Access from mobile devices depends on carrier network availability