Located on the lower level of Gardner Hall, ENC’s in-house Marketing and Communications and Public Relations agency is available to support the college’s internal and external initiatives. This department has the ability to support you with the creation of many different media and services. Examples include: The Christian Scholar, Public Relations, Print, Website, Microsites, Photography, Video, Email, Online Surveys, blogs, Events, Design / Layout, Media Buying, and creative services.
- Provide institutional quality control
- Provide a consistent brand message
- Provide editorial, creative, production and consulting services in all forms for marketing, communications and public relations
- Serve the institution and its constituents
- Utilize new and innovative channels for institutional growth
- Research new and innovative channels
Executive Director of Marketing and Strategic Communications
Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist
The Christian Scholar Material Submission
Direct address corrections to the Alumni Office at 617-745-3842, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at www.enc.edu/alumni.
Direct material submissions and other correspondence to email@example.com
The Christian Scholar
Eastern Nazarene College
23 East Elm Avenue
Quincy, MA 02170-2999