Harold Jones (44) is a retired osteopathic physician, now residing in Raymond, Maine with his wife, Winnifred
(Gould, 42) Jones. After pre-medical studies at Colby College, Harold attended Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience,
and graduated in 1946 with the Doctor of Osteopathy degree. Following an internship and surgical residency in Detroit, Michigan, he was certified in General Surgery in 1954 and practiced for 35 years at several hospitals in the Detroit area. In 1962 Harold served a Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Copenhagen, Denmark and received an honorary degree of “Fellow” from the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. A Clinical Instructor of Surgery at the Michigan State University Osteopathic College, he was an active member of the Detroit First Church of the Nazarene. In retirement Harold provided a summer camp on Long Lake in Naples, Maine for various denominations to conduct camps for youth. Having become a licensed pilot after high school, he frequently entertained visiting ENC quartets with sightseeing flights over the Maine landscape. In the late 1930’s he gave Dr. Edward Mann his very first plane ride.