Many businesses look to bachelor's degrees as a way of qualifying potential employees. If you want to give your career the boost it needs while still managing your family and work responsibilities, enroll in an accelerated degree program at ENC.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) Degree Completion Program is a professional academic program for adult students. It is a 60-semester-hour curriculum with a liberal arts core. This program stresses the development of analytical skills in the area of business administration including management, leadership, ethics, accounting, economics, marketing, and business law.
Business Administration Program Requirements
- Designed for students with a significant amount of previous college experience including college course work, corporate training programs, professional or military school, and credit-by-examination programs (CLEP or DANTES).
- Minimum 2.0 GPA for admission
- A maximum of six course waivers are allowed. Transfer credits from regionally accredited colleges require a minimum grade of C- and an evaluation by the admissions office.
- There is a seven-year limit on credits that can be transferred for duplicate core courses.
- Business courses taken more than seven years prior to matriculation will be considered for general elective credit only.
- Minimum age of 23 and two years of full-time work experience
Apply to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program and get started earning the degree that can advance your career.
Liberal Arts Courses
LA300 Professional Communication
LA310 Christian Tradition
LA320 Epoch-Making Events in Science
LA400 Living Issues Core Courses
BS119 Introduction to Information Management
BS210 Accounting I
BS211 Accounting II
BS220 Economics I/Macroeconomics
BS225 Economics II/Microeconomics
BS323 Marketing Management
BS404 Business Research Methods
BS420 Self and Team Management Skills II
BS429 Financial Management
BS470 Principles of Management and Leadership
BS475 Ethics for Business
BS480 Business Law
BS485 Business Statistics Capstone Courses
BS446 Capstone Project Detailed Course Descriptions
An Accelerated College Degree
With a commitment of just one night a week, you can earn your bachelor's degree in two years or less. This program features a practical approach to business that gives you the tools you need to immediately begin applying your education to the workplace. Committed to the integration of faith in the classroom, our faculty and staff give you the support and attention you need to succeed.