The Communication Arts Department presents several plays each season, including a musical in the fall and a range of styles from classical to contemporary or experimental production. Several New England premieres, including Children of Eden by Steven Schwartz and The Mysteries, an award-winning adaptation by Tony Harrison and the National Theatre of Great Britain, have also been presented on the stage of the Cove Fine Arts Center. Other past productions include Into the Woods, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Great Expectations, Man of LaMancha, The Boys Next Door, and Phantom.
Educational matinees are also scheduled with post-show discussions with the director and cast members. Tickets for the season shows are always affordably priced. One teacher free with every 25 students! Advance reservations and paid deposits are required. For more information, please .
To purchase tickets online for upcoming shows, please see this year's show schedule. You can also check out video interviews with the cast, crew and directors from past performances!
THE ENC BOX OFFICE
* General hours are 9:00 am - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and one hour before show time on the day of performance. You may also purchase tickets by phone on Mastercard or VISA. Your tickets will be held at the box office and you may pick them up during box office hours or on the day of performance.
* Tickets are available online through our online box office. Please see our schedule of shows to find tickets to the performances.
* Tickets may also be purchased by mail. Please enclose a check payable to ENC Drama - "Title of the show," along with a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than two weeks before performance.
* All seats are general admission. The auditorium will generally open thirty minutes before the starting time.
* The Cove Fine Arts Center is wheelchair accessible. It is recommended that patrons in wheelchairs notify the Box Office and the house manager.
Cove Fine Arts Center
23 East Elm Avenue, Quincy, MA 02170