A Few Things to Note Before You Register...
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You must have SMS text messaging enabled on your cell phone account to receive these messages.
- You are responsible for all messaging charges assessed by your wireless service provider.
- By default, e2Campus will only be used for alerts and test messages to minimize cost to the user.
- You may subscribe to additional alerts at your discretion.
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
- The "opt out by" field is the date your service automatically expires. Select the first available date after you wish to discontinue service.
- If you are an ENC employee or student, please use your ENC login for the user name.
- When entering mobile phone numbers, remember to use your area code and NO punctuation, e.g., 6175551212.
- You only need to create one account. After you have completed registration, you may edit your account and add family members' mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
- If you need to contact your carrier and are unsure of their Web address, please consult the following
Mobile Carriers List.
After creating an account, a validation code will be send to your cell phone and/or your email address. You will need to enter these codes before your account will be activated for messages. If you experience problems, please e-mail e2Campus at
www.e2campus.com/support.htm and submit a support ticket.
Sign Up Today!