The Bachelor of Arts in Management 2+2 (BAM) Degree Completion Program is a professional academic program for adult students. It is a 60-semester- hour curriculum with a liberal arts core. This program stresses the development of analytical skills in the area of management including leadership, ethics, accounting, economics, marketing, business law, and human resources.
Management Program Requirements
- Designed for students with a significant amount of previous college experience including college course work, corporate training programs, professional or military school, and credit-by-examination programs (CLEP or DANTES).
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- A maximum of six course waivers are allowed per year. Transfer credits from regionally accredited colleges require a minimum grade of C- and an evaluation by the admissions office.
- There is a seven-year limit on credits that can be transferred for duplicate core courses.
- Business courses taken more than seven years prior to matriculation will be considered for general elective credit only.
Bachelor Degree Requirements
- Successful completion of 123 credit hours. (A minimum of 42 credits completed at ENC.)
- A minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
Detailed course descriptions.
Liberal Arts Courses
EN314 Writing for the Professions
LA310 Christian Tradition
LA320 Epoch-Making Events in Science
LA400 Living Issues
BS305 Economics & Society
BS319 Information Systems Today
BS331 Comparative Economic Systems
BS355 Organizational Psychology
BS361 Integrated Marketing Communications
BS365 Organizational Theory and Design
BS375 Industrial Relations
BS419 Self and Team Management
BS433 Business Policy and Strategy
BS436 Training and Development
BS470 Principles of Management and Leadership
BS475 Ethics for Business
BS481 Employment Law
BS441 Capstone: Project Introduction
BS442 Capstone: Checkpoint I
BS443 Capstone: Checkpoint II
BS444 Capstone: Checkpoint III
BS445 Capstone: Project Presentation